TrevorPTweedleD

The Daylight Marriage
Heidi Pitlor
A God in Ruins
Kate Atkinson
Hungry Ghosts (Inspector Ramirez, #3)
Peggy Blair
I Am Pilgrim: A Thriller
Terry Hayes
The Quest
Nelson DeMille

New Business Networking: How to Effectively Grow Your Business Network Using Online and Offline Methods (Que Biz-Tech) - Dave Delaney Received a copy of New Business Networking in the first reads giveaway in exchange for an honest review.

Networking, for me is the most essential form of marketing that any small business should learn to apply. Currently, I have been laying the ground work for getting my own business off the ground and find it very fitting that I was lucky enough to get the chance to read this book. Being primarily an introvert (except when the situation demands me to be otherwise) I found it very helpful on how to extend myself without seeming disingenuous or pretentious. It is also really helpful to know that the majority of the people at networking events are extroverted, so by simply initiating conversation and getting them to talk about themselves you can focus on the whole L.I.S.T.E.N. process before you feel comfortable for engaging in responses or follow up questions.

Generally I prefer not to mark the insides of the book with reminders and notes, but this book has provided so many thoughts it has left me no other choice. Maybe I will have to buy another copy for my shelves. The numerous amount of technical applications found on the Internet has left me in the dust and has forced me to do some hard work if I want to efficiently coordinate my marketing on a "shoestring" budget. This book will be one of my primary resources for many business matters related to small business marketing and look forward to Mr. Dave Delaney's future work for any additional information along the way.